Linker error for core.sys.windows.winuser imports when compiling as 64 bit.

spikespaz spikespaz at outlook.com
Sun Jul 1 00:42:30 UTC 2018

Hey guys, I'm getting a linker error when compiling with DMD
`-m63` that I don't get as 23 bit.

I'm importing `ShowWindow` from `core.sys.windows.winuser`, and I
get the following:

C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\lld-link.exe: warning: main.obj: undefined
symbol: ShowWindow
error: link failed
Error: linker exited with status 1

My compiler command is `dmd main.d -m64 -i -O -release -inline
-boundscheck=off
`.

I don't think the source code would make a difference other than
to say that I'm calling `ShowWindow`.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Also, how does formatting work? Markdown doesn't seem to work, or
HTML.