High memory usage in vibe.d application

Jacob Shtokolov jacob.100205 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:32:25 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 1 July 2018 at 05:20:17 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
> Now I tried it and indeed, it's vibe.d's fault. I'm not quite
> sure what causes it and if this problem is known, I'll look
> into that later and open an issue if it doesn't exist already.

Yes, please do this when you have time. That would be really
helpful for further vibe.d improvement.

I remember a pretty old (and closed) bug of HTTP client here:
https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/issues/1321

So it might be somehow related to this one. Probably something
wrong with HTTP client or TLS/SSL related logic. You example code
is very good and I was able to reproduce the same issue with the
latest stable compiler, so I hope the guys will find the problem.

Thanks!