Using C++ with D / returning a templated type from C++

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Thu Jul 5 08:14:18 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 5 July 2018 at 06:35:01 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
> So, the only difference left is the C++ static and the
> additional __ptr64 (whatever this is) on the D side. Any
> further ideas?

Could you post your current C++ and D files?

> So, how or where could such a collection be done?

Well, if you discover something that isn't covered/mentioned on
the specification, it can even go to the spec:
https://dlang.org/spec/cpp_interface.html

Otherwise, I think the C++ interface isn't really mentioned to
the DTour, so it could be worthwhile to add a page there and
content can be more informal there:

https://github.com/dlang-tour/english

Otherwise, just plain markdown documents in a GitHub repo are
pretty popular these days.
Alternatively, there's still the DWiki too.

BTW if you (or someone) has a few good examples, I think the
DBlog would be more than happy about an article.