how to link self made lib using dub

Flaze07 christianseiji.cs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:08:48 UTC 2018

I have been trying to link self made .lib, and have tried to use
it several times, I failed..
so, here I have a file in this path :
Z:\programming\D\usefulFiles\experiment\source\output.d

it has

module output;

class Output {
public:
     static void write( string msg ) {
         import std.stdio;
         writeln( msg );

and then I compiled it into library using dub project with this
file in a path : Z:\programming\D\usefulFiles\experiment\dub.json

{
   "name" : "experiment",
   "targetType": "library",
   "targetPath": "lib",
   "sourcePaths": [
     "source",
   ],
}

then, I made a project, with this main in this path :
Z:\programming\D\experimentLib\source\main.d

it contains this

module main;

import std.stdio;

import source.output;

void main( string[] args ) {
     Output.write( "lol" );
     readln();
}

and then, I have a dub file in this path :
Z:\programming\D\experimentLib\dub.json

it contains :

{
   "name" : "experimentlib",
   "targetType": "executable",
   "targetPath": "bin",
   "importPaths": [
     "Z:\\programming\\D\\usefulFiles\\experiment\\",
   ],
   "lflags": [
     "+Z:\\programming\\D\\usefulFiles\\experiment\\lib\\",
   ],
}

so, I have made lflags to include the lib in experiment, but
still, it failed to linker ( it compiles fine, but the linker
fails )