Find out druntime/import and phobos folder on Linux

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Jul 14 17:19:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

The IntelliJ D Language plugin has support for D-scanner and DCD.
Both tools needs to know the paths to druntime/import and Phobos
source folder.
In IntelliJ you set the path to the folder where dmd binary is
located. Based on this information on Windows and MacOS it is
possible to determine the paths.

The code can be found here
https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage/blob/develop/src/main/java/io/github/intellij/dlanguage/codeinsight/dcd/DCDCompletionServer.java#L180

I want to provide a fix that the paths are also automatically
determined on Linux correctly but I do not have much Linux
experience.

Is there a way to find out both paths based on the dmd executable
folder?

What I found out so far, these paths are not always correct:
/usr/include/dmd/druntime/import
/usr/include/dmd/phobos

Kind regards
Andre