Is there any tool that will auto publish my changes.

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:25:32 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 15 July 2018 at 00:25:22 UTC, Venkat wrote:
> I am writing a simple vibe.d app. The following is what I do
> right now.
>
> - I make changes.
> - build
> - Restart the server.
>
> Is there any tool that will auto publish my changes as I save
> them ? I am using Visual Studio Code.
>
> Thanks
> Venkat

I don't think there are ready to use tools exists. But you can
try to making (simple) one for your needs, for example using this
package[1] to track file changes, then kill running instance,
build and restart. Or doing the same with python/java/c#/whatever

[1] https://code.dlang.org/packages/fswatch