Is there any tool that will auto publish my changes.

Venkat venkatram.akkineni at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 04:50:26 UTC 2018

Thankyou Ali.

Timoses.

I did try DiamondMVC for a bit, but I found that there is more
help out there for Vibe.d. So I reverted back to using that. And
the Dependency Injection in Diamond MVC brings all the obscurity
that spring has which makes debugging more of a guessing game
than a logical derivation.

My application isn't that big, so compile times aren't unbearable
yet. And server restart, boy server starts under 10 seconds,
unimaginable in java world !!!

Static files are already reloaded automatically on edit.

But edit, compile, restart cycle times do add up over a period.
Not to mention the entire process is redundant and therefore a
good candidate for automation. Anyway, thankyou for the insight.
I'll have to admit I am not equipped with the knowledge to whip
something up like that myself (yet ?).

Absence of such a tool nevertheless doesn't diminish the pleasure
of developing with D, dub, vibe.d, DDBC and HibernateD. Thanks to
developers of those tools.

Thanks evilrat.