Configuring DerelictGL3

Entity325 lonewolf325 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:30:49 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 19 July 2018 at 09:41:34 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Are you doing all of that in the main thread, or a separate one?

It's all on a separate thread, but I checked every single
reference I could find after posting yesterday, and the OGL
context is never referenced outside of the thread which created
it(I actually remember jumping through several hoops when
building my display handler to ensure this). The problem hadn't
cropped up before updating to the latest versions of DMD and
Derelict, even when spawning 3 separate contexts for 3 separate
windows when I was initially testing. (which wouldn't be causing
the problem this time around either, since I'm only working with
one window right now)