Is there any plan for a dependency-free subset of "core" runtime?

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sat Jul 21 13:58:49 UTC 2018

On Friday, 20 July 2018 at 16:37:24 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Friday, 20 July 2018 at 15:33:19 UTC, Radu wrote:
>> On Thursday, 19 July 2018 at 18:16:17 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> I'll go with Seb's suggestion and look at the betterC tests
>> upstream for issues like this.
>
> FYI: I made a reboot of the old PR to a new one which just adds
> the betterC testsuite:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/6640

You can now start to add your -betterC tests directly to Phobos:
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/tree/master/test/betterC

make -f posix.mak betterC

We probably should support sth. like a `@test-betterc` (or
@betterc-test`) UDA with which we can annotate existing tests
that would then get extracted from Phobos automatically.