append uninitialized elements to array

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:40:10 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've already found out how to create an array with uninitialized
elements, but what I'm looking for is a way to append 16
uninitialized ushorts to it and after I will it directly from 2
SSE registers.

The approximate array length is known at the start so I could be
able to do this by making an uninitializedArray and then doing
the appending manually, but I wonder if there is a way to do this
with array.reserve().

Basically it would be a thing that when this special
uninitialized append is happening and when the reserved array
size is big enough, it only increments the internal array length
effectively.

Thanks