Convert a huge SQL file to CSV

biocyberman biocyberman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:49:23 UTC 2018

I need to convert a compressed 17GB SQL dump to CSV. A workable
solution is to create a temporary mysql database, import the
dump, query by python, and export. But i wonder if there is
something someway in D to parse the SQL file directly and query
and export the data. I imagine this will envolve both parsing and
querying because the data is stored in several tables. I am in
the process of downloading the dump now so I can’t give excerpt
of the data.