Orange serializer/deserializer

IntegratedDimensions IntegratedDimensions at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 01:30:56 UTC 2018

How can I modify the pre serialization and post serialization
values? I need to transform some variables that are stored but I
would like to do this easily "inline"(would be cool to be able to
provide a delegate to do the transformations at the site of
definition of the fields).

Also, how does orange handle properties? Seems it just deals with
fields and ignores all functions(does not use getter and setter
of properties). This is valid, of course, just want to make sure.
I still need to be able to transform values pre and post though.