pipeProcess failing

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:07:07 UTC 2018

I'm calling pipe process using

pipeProcess([AliasSeq!args], Redirect.stdout | Redirect.stdin);

where args is a tuple.

Everything works when I pass each argument individually. If I
combine any args using a space it fails or if I pass an argument
with "".

So I guess something like this

pipeProcess(["dmd", "", "-m32 -JC:\"], Redirect.stdout |
Redirect.stdin);

will fail while

pipeProcess(["dmd", "-m32", "-JC:\"], Redirect.stdout |
Redirect.stdin);

works.

Is this a bug or something else going on I'm not aware of?

I'm just wrapping pipe process in a function foo(Args...)(Args
args) and calling it like foo("dmd", "", "-m32 -JC:\").

The reason why it is a problem is that it will simplify some code
to be able to combine some arguments.