Confusion/trying to understand CTFE keywords

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Jun 8 17:09:54 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jun 08, 2018 at 02:57:26PM +0000, jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]
> May I suggest that you add a flow chart that gives a very high level
> understanding of the compiler steps. Like how Rust's introduction to
> MIR has:
> https://blog.rust-lang.org/2016/04/19/MIR.html

I would, if I had the time to spare to make such a chart.  Perhaps you
(or somebody here) could do it?  It *is* a wiki, after all.  Y'all don't
have to wait for me to get around to it, the edit button is right there.

Give a man a fish, and he eats once. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit forever.