Orange check failling all of a sudden

DigitalDesigns DigitalDesigns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:31:59 UTC 2018

Also, is there any way to have a field as optional? Right now
when I update a filed in a serialized type the app crashes
because it can't find the field in the serialized data(since it
was just added in the code). This requires either regenerating
the data or manually adding the serialized field to each entry...
both are impractical.

It would be nice to disable missing fields from throwing. While I
could catch one error it would be a pain to try and catch an
arbitrary number of them.

Maybe an attribute is better used:

@allowDefaultSerialized