Pass arguments at compile time

Malte no at valid.mail
Wed Jun 13 10:57:27 UTC 2018

I want to import a config file at compile time, but also need a
way to have multiple configurations.

With gcc you could do something like
-DIMPORTFROM='"MyConfigFile.txt"'. Is there any equivalent in D?

Hardcoding the config files for different versions and using that
is not an option. Requiring a fixed filename and using different
paths to configure with -J wouldn't be a good solution for my
specific situation either.

So far my best idea was to write the wanted filename to a file
and import twice.
enum config = import(import("importFrom.txt"));

That works, but that is additional work for the build script and
feels like a hack.