What is the point of nothrow?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 16:32:18 UTC 2018

On 6/13/18 8:44 AM, Kagamin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at 14:15:42 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> I predict at some point when Errors actually don't do proper cleanup,
>> it is going to be a really difficult time for D.
>
> Looks like it already doesn't: https://run.dlang.io/is/OhDwtW

Damn, that's interesting. And it's been that way since 2.061!

So much for my shitty predictions :)

BTW, Seb, I edited this to change it to Exception to see what happens,
and then I wanted to re-run the original, so I closed it and re-clicked
on the link, and it brought up my EDITED code. I had to clear the
cookies on run.dlang.io from my browser to get it to restore. This is
quite annoying, can it be fixed?

-Steve