Create a List or Dictionary.

Cym13 cpicard at openmailbox.org
Mon Jun 18 13:23:37 UTC 2018

On Monday, 18 June 2018 at 11:44:43 UTC, Sunny wrote:
> Hello, I'm having a problem, how can I create a List or
> Dictionary in D?
>
> In C #, I can create a tuple list, example:
>
> var musicList = new List <(string URL, string Artist, string
> Title, string Cover, string Duration)> ();
>
> In Google did not find anything, tell me please how to get out
> of this situation?

If I read you well it seems the simplest equivalent code would be:

     struct MusicItem {
         string URL;
         string Artist;
         string Title;
         string Cover;
         string Duration;
     }

     MusicItem[] musicList;

You could technically use tuples to get to the same point but I
don't really
see a point, structs fit that purpose very well.

Then you can:

     musicList ~= MusicItem(url, artist, title, cover, duration);
     musicList = [musicItem1, musicItem2];

or for dictionnaries:

     MusicItem[string] musicDictionnary = [
         "shortID1": MusicItem(foo, bar, baz, bak, biz, sub),
         "shortID2": MusicItem(foo, bar, baz, bak, biz, sub),
     ];

etc.