scope(success) lowered to try-catch ?

aliak something at something.com
Mon Jun 18 17:22:47 UTC 2018

On Monday, 18 June 2018 at 12:48:46 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 6/17/18 11:58 PM, Neia Neutuladh wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Yep, it's a good point. But also not the only way to do this.
> If you are returning void, just a goto would work:
>
> [...]

I'm quite a noob when it comes to compiler stuff, and I see how
this can be optimized when there're no exceptions, but I wonder
what scope(success) actually means though without exceptions in
play. It's just scope(exit) then right or?

Cheers,
- Ali