Code failing unknown reason out of memory, also recursive types

Mr.Bingo Bingo at Namo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:46:33 UTC 2018

On Monday, 25 June 2018 at 14:41:28 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> Let me get this straight, you decided to max out your memory
> address space /twice over/ before you hit run time, and think
> that this would be a good idea?

Well, that cause was suppose to allocate a dynamic array instead
of a tuple. Somehow it got reverted. Works when allocating the
dynamic array.

How bout the compiler predict how big a variable is going to be
allocated and if it exceeds memory then give an error instead of
an out of memory error. If it would have gave me a line number I
would have saw the problem immediately.