Visual D 0.47.0 released

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Wed Jun 27 10:37:36 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-27 06:22:19 +0000, Rainer Schuetze said:

> Works for me, can you give more details? VS version, platform, etc.

- Windows-10, 64bit, running in a Parallels VM on OSX 10.13.5
- VS-2017 latest patch applied

> Please note that there is no need to select the Mago debug engine in
> VS2013 or later. Since a couple of versions of Visual D, the VS
> debugger is equipped with an extension based on Mago that can evaluate
> D expressions.

Ok, so maybe the problem is related to changing the selection via the
drop-down box in the project properties. If I use "Visual Studio"
things work. If I switch to "Mango" things don't work.

WRT: D expressions. I saw that variables inside a foreach body, where
an opApply is used, are not visible in the debugger. I get a "symbol
not found" message. Not sure if this is bacause of the foreach body
beging used as a delegate?

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com