dub / win 64 / unresolved externals from run-time lib?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Thu Mar 8 17:03:18 UTC 2018

Using Dub and pretty simple setup, that links in 3 C/C++ static
libraries, I get these linker errors:

libyogacore.lib(Yoga.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_fmodf referenced in function "void __cdecl
YGRoundToPixelGrid(struct YGNode * const,float,float,float)"
(?YGRoundToPixelGrid@@YAXQEAUYGNode@@MMM at Z)

libyogacore.lib(Yoga.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CrtDbgReportW referenced in function "void * __cdecl
std::_Allocate_manually_vector_aligned<struct
std::_Default_allocate_traits>(unsigned __int64)"
(??$_Allocate_manually_vector_aligned at U_Default_allocate_traits@std@@@std@@YAPEAX_K at Z)

The first I don't understand as it should be in some run-time
libraries. The second indicates a problem with debug / non-debug
runtime libraries. However, I would expect that the correct run-time
libraries are used.

I'm building my code with just: dub build --arch=x86_64

Any idea?

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com