how to make private class member private

ketmar ketmar at ketmar.no-ip.org
Tue Mar 13 06:43:55 UTC 2018

psychoticRabbit wrote:

> On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at 06:25:39 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>> psychoticRabbit wrote:
>>
>>> So the 3 most used languages got it wrong??
>>
>> yes.
>
> do you know any other language, where a private class memeber, is not
> private to the class?
>
> (btw. that's a question, not a statement).

that is, we should stick to defective design only 'cause there is no "other
D" that made it right? ;-)

also, your question is not valid. you were told several times that you're
evaluating the whole thing wrong, but you're insisting on your view being
right. and you're keep asking, omiting the *critical* piece of the picture:
modules. you were told that in D, encapsulation unit is *module*, not
class/struct. it is not a "misdesign", it is the proper modular design. it
doesn't matter what others are doing in this case.

p.s.: yes, i know such language. Delphi/FreePascal.