Convert output range to input range

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sat Mar 17 17:16:40 UTC 2018

On Friday, 16 March 2018 at 07:57:04 UTC, John Chapman wrote:
> I need to write to a range created with outputRangeObject, then
> read from it. Is there a way to convert it to an input range?

Could you illustrate your problem a bit further?

In the literal sense, converting from an output to an input range
would require using coroutines (where .empty() blocks until the
output range has supplied the next element).

However, I suspect what you want to do is to write results from
the output range to a buffer (e.g. an Appender) first, and after
that – or possibly every so often in chunks – process the results
further?

  — David