how to make private class member private

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Sun Mar 18 07:57:34 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 18 March 2018 at 05:01:39 UTC, Amorphorious wrote:

> Why do you insist that you know how everything works and you
> are the harbinger of truth. The fact is, you don't know squat
> about what you are talking about and you just want to conform D
> to your naive ignorant ...etc...etc..etc..........etc......etc

you're funny.

and btw. My suggestion would not stop anyone from doing what
they're currently doing within modules.

It would just return class encapsulation, within a module, for
when it was deemed worthwhile (as opposed to being forced to move
the class out of the module).

It's just an idea, not a request.

One day I might do a data matching analysis of the dmail-archive,
to find out who you really are.