Is there a way to pipeline program with random-access ranges in C#?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:35:46 UTC 2018

This topic is technically in wrong place, since the problem is
with C#, not D. But because what I'm asking is more idiomatic in
D than elsewhere, I think I have the best changes to get
understood here.

So, I'm looking for some library, or technique, that allows me to
chain range-evaluating commands like Phobos, but on C# or
JavaScript. Either does, because I'm using Bridge.Net to compile
C# to JavaScript, but I would prefer C# because of the type
system.

LinQ is otherwise just what I described, except that it can work
only with input ranges that can be reseted to their initial
state. That leads me to do a lot of for loops. In D I virtually
never need them.

I am wondering, does anybody know an alternative which can
forward forwarding/bidirectional/random-access capability of
source ranges too?