Building Derelict based application under windows

ANtlord antlord92 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:51:36 UTC 2018

Hello! First of all I don't know what my problem is but please
don't close the thread and give me a chance.

I have been working on DMD under Linux since I met D. Short time
ago I got a reason to make an application for Windows. I took
DerelictAL[1], DerelictOgg[2] and DerelictVorbis[3] implementing
basic prototype under Linux. So everything ok under Linux.
Unfortunately I get a couple of issue under Windows 7. The
Windows is launched under VirtualBox.

The first one is target architecture the application is compiled
for. I installed DMD 2.079 and Visual Studio 2015.2 so I
corrected sc.ini consider the article[4] from the wiki. The file
has the content that is available by the link [5]. But I'm not
sure that dmd compiles code for 64 bit architecture because an
address of any pointer consists of 6 symbols instead of 16. A
pointer in C++ application consists of 16 symbols. There is D
code [6].

The second one is warnings and errors during compilation of my
application. Typical messages shows up inability of linker to
recognize any direlict library so there are a couple of errors
about unresolved symbols of direlict libraries. Full list of
errors and warnings is available by the link [7].

Please help me to figure out how I can fix the issue. I don't
want use another language to create the application.

My environment
Windows 7 64bit (under VirtualBox)
DMD 2.079
Visual Studio 2015.2

[1] https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictAL
[2] https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictVorbis
[3] https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictOgg
[4] https://wiki.dlang.org/Installing_DMD
[5]
https://gist.github.com/ANtlord/0c78180f627eb544cc69770ecbe997a7
[6]
https://gist.github.com/ANtlord/e0a7e183498095b2f8a8726f35e63803
[7]
https://gist.github.com/ANtlord/e8a0cc6f20b2b46124ae3cd72ed04bed

Thanks in advance. Please feel free to ask any question