#import mapi.h

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Fri Mar 23 11:01:07 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 March 2018 at 01:12:58 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 21:45:40 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 17:42:46 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
>>>
>>> In addition to what others have said, I found the following
>>> article on the D Wiki useful:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.dlang.org/D_binding_for_C
>>
>> Thank you, this one is very good!
>
> If you have Learning D, chapter 9 is all about interface D with
> C.

I will look at it! I have seen your hint already, you have
mentioned it in the beginning of your blogpost. The discussion in
an other thread [1] about direct integration of an C/C++
preprocessor into the D complier(s) is very interesting, I think
this will push the adoption of the language, because you just can
start immediately to use D as a replacement for C or C++. It is
very fascinating to see how D is evolving all the time. Now I
hope that with the survey and more donations the D Foundation get
the ability to push this even more.

[1]
https://forum.dlang.org/post/hvanbsyrydsxpizltkca@forum.dlang.org