How to curl!

IntegratedDimensions IntegratedDimensions at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:04:49 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 1 May 2018 at 23:35:42 UTC, Arun Chandrasekaran wrote:
> On Tuesday, 1 May 2018 at 21:57:22 UTC, IntegratedDimensions
> wrote:
>> Trying to curl basic stuff but std.net.curl isn't cooperating:
>> This is one of the reasons I hate D ;/ I've spent more time
>> trying to get std.net.curl to do something that just works
>> from the command line.
>
> std.net.curl is not quite up to date when compared to the curl
> command. It is not useful any non-trivial stuff. Right now I'm
> using ikod's dlang-requests[1] and I'm quite happy with it. I
> would recommend you to try it.
>
> [1] https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests

Ok, first try:

Unhandled exception: object.Exception can't complete call to
TLS_method at requests\ssl_adapter.d(248)

which says it can't find the lib. I renamed ssleay32.dll to
libssl32.dll and it then passed. I am getting http 404 error
though ;/

I turned off cert though, which may be the reason, I have no
idea. Seems to be working through.