C++ / const class pointer signature / unable to find correct D syntax

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Fri May 4 07:49:02 UTC 2018

I have a static C++ and can't make it to get a correct binding for one
function:

DMD: public: unsigned int __cdecl b2d::Context2D::_begin(class
b2d::Image & __ptr64,class b2d::Context2D::InitParams const * __ptr64
const) __ptr64
LIB: public: unsigned int __cdecl b2d::Context2D::_begin(class
b2d::Image & __ptr64,class b2d::Context2D::InitParams const * __ptr64)
__ptr64

So I somehow get some more const from D. This is the code I used:

    final uint _begin(ref Image image, const(InitParams) initParams);

Which creates a const pointer to a const class signature. But it should
only be a const pointer. Any idea how to solve this?

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com