Windows to Linux Porting

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Fri May 4 12:50:45 UTC 2018

On Friday, May 04, 2018 10:25:28 Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-05-04 at 08:47 +0000, Vino via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
>
> […]
>
> >   Was able to resolve the issue, the issue was the letter "L" in
> >
> > version (Linux) where is should be version (linux).
>
> It would have helped if I had read the code first rather than jumped to a
> conclusion.
>
> :-)

It happens to us all from time to time, and the casing of the version
identifiers can be easy to screw up and easy to miss the mistakes -
especially since many of them are based on the names that get used with
#ifdef in C/C++ rather than having consistent casing across the various
version identifiers.

- Jonathan M Davis