"Start a Minimal web server" example do not work.

BoQsc vaidas.boqsc at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:34:53 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 16:18:27 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 12:13:56 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
>>
>> This is the code example, that was presented on the
>> https://dlang.org frontpage:
>
> Maybe that isn't the best choice of beginner example if even
> the D experts can't figure out how to get it to run.

Might be a bug, I have already reported it and saw some bug
duplicates like mine.
However, since 2017 report, it seems to be - still not going well.
If I have a chance I'll try to download latest dlang distribution
and install on a completely clean Windows 10 Operating system.
But I'm not hoping for any luck, but still in need of try trial.