Why The D Style constants are written in camelCase?

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Wed May 9 09:53:32 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 at 09:51:37 UTC, bauss wrote:
> Just because.

To add on to this.

D is not Java, it's not C++, it's not C# etc.

D is D and D has its own conventions.

You're free to write your constants in all uppercase if you want.

I guess if I should come up with an actual reason then it would
be that constants are so common in D as not just constant values,
but as "variables" to compile-time functions that are evaluated.

Which is different from eg. Java where you only have constant
values.