msgpack link failure - non-transitive pragma(lib)?

TED_996 ted_996 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:01:13 UTC 2018

On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 12:53:08 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 12:35:52 UTC, TED_996 wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Yeah, right guess in the title ;)
> you have to put the "pragma lib" again. Take the use of "pragma
> lib" in the binding as an information saying "you have to do
> this too".

Okay, well, this information is nowhere to be seen (except
*maybe* if you know where to look for). Besides, how am I
supposed to know what every lib is using, including transitivity?
There has to be a better way, right? A compiler warning? Maybe
even a passing mention in the docs anywhere? (nowhere on this
page, for example: https://dlang.org/spec/pragma.html, or on the
msgpack page, or anywhere.)