Examples/tutorials for OpenGL games which works out-of-the-box on linux

Prokop Hapala prokophapala at gmail.com
Sun May 20 08:06:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm looking for examples of OpenGL games which I can use as
templates for making my own stuff. But I'm quite discouraged that
everything I found on github is probably outdated and fails to
compile. Since I'm not very familiar with dub environment I don't
feel able to correct the errors in dependences etc.

e.g.:

* https://github.com/Circular-Studios/Dash (depends on old
version of vibe.d, when update the  dub.json it gives this error:
source/dash/components/mesh.d(8,19): Error: module `stream` is in
file 'std/stream.d' which cannot be read

* https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/opengl-tutorials - depends on
some libs like `glad-drey,glfw-drey,glwtf-dray` which are perhaps
old versions of Derelict bindings, but I won't try to set it up

* https://github.com/Extrawurst/unecht - There is no setup/build
readme, when I just hit `dub run` I get errors about missing parts
No package file found in
/home/prokop/git_SW/_Dlang/unecht/submodules/tharsis.prof/,
expected one of dub.json/dub.sdl/package.json