Native PDB Error

Begah mathieu.roux222 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:47:07 UTC 2018

I have recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10. I
installed DMD 1.9.0 and compiled my code ( that was compiling
before reinstalling Windows ).
I get this error at the linking phase :
Native PDB Error: The entry already exists.  The specified module
already exists

I made a simplified project that gets the same error :

import imageformats;
import derelict.glfw3;

void main() {
     IFImage i0;
}

and dub.json :
"dependencies": {
	"derelict-glfw3": "4.0.0-beta.1",
	"imageformats": "~>7.0.0"
}

Compiling for 32-bit works.
Compiling for 64-bit gives that error : dub --arch=x86_64
Changing imageformats version to 5.2.0 compiles but any higher
doesn't.
I tried compiling the code with and without admin privileges but
it doesn't do anything.
I know that PDB is used for debugging but I don't understand this
error.
Any ideas?