Profiling with DUB?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:59:29 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 1 November 2018 at 13:59:39 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 10:14:23 UTC, Dukc wrote:
>> I'm trying to profile my program, built like:
>>
>> dub build --build=profile
>>
>> When I run the program, where is the performance profile file
>> supposed to appear? I can find nothing new in the
>> program/project root directory. This happens regardless
>> whether I compile with dmd or ldc2.
>
> If you want to use sampling profilers (like the free Intel
> Amplifier coming with System Studio) you can also use

No, I want to use the default profiler.

> And then check in your profiler.

How? That's the question. If the program is compiled with a
profiling switch, isn't the performance profile supposed to
appear on program directry after it finishes, when running it
just like normal?