How do I install a library?

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:43:38 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 8 November 2018 at 23:28:05 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:

>> If you want to build the dlangui library directly and install
>> it on your own without dub, you would need to download the
>> source (probably from github) and build it using dub.
>
> When I said without using dub, I meant without using dub to
> build your project. You still need to use dub to build the
> library.
>
> -Steve

It finally worked, but I can't just compile it normally, I have
to use dub run, I wish it were something simple that I just
download into the folder and then use an import statement and
then compile it like any other program. I wish it were as simple
as using std.stdio for example.