D vs perl6

dangbinghoo dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:54:00 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 09:03:19 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:
> On Monday, 19 November 2018 at 06:46:55 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
>> So, can you experts give a more comprehensive compare with
>> perl6 and D?
>
> Sure!
>
> 1). You can actually read and understand D code.

^_^, yeah, you're right.

D code is much simpler, but it's said that perl6 is a new design
with great modeling power.

But what I think about is that: both D and perl6 have a very long
compiler development time, and both have few users.

after reading the perl6 official document, I finally found that D
has most of what the perl6 says it's modern powerful features,
and then D compiles native code, we can write simple and clean
code, and runs fast.