How to center dlangui Window on screen

greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:17:57 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 28 November 2018 at 17:23:21 UTC, Edgar Huckert
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 November 2018 at 08:55:11 UTC, greatsam4sure
> wrote:
>> I am learning Dlang and Dlangui.
>>
>> I encounter, a little problem on:
>>
>>  how to center dlangui window on screen.
>>
>> How to set the window width and height outside the constructor
>>
>> How to maximize and minimize the window using code.
>>
>> How to set global font for the application.  The font display
>> is not too nice.
>>
>> I have check online, the documentation  and available tutorial
>> to no help
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>
> For a little bit of information look at:
> https://github.com/buggins/dlangui/pull/372
>
> Without going into depth I have tested this under Linux/GTK
> with dlangui:
>
>     WindowState state;
>     Rect    rect;
>     rect.left   = 800;
>     rect.top    = 10;
>     rect.bottom = 600;
>     rect.right  = 1000;
>     bool bRet= window.setWindowState(state,
>                                      false,
>                                      rect);
>
>     window.show();
>
> This changed the position and size of my initial window.
>
> Edgar Huckert

This help a little but not what I am looking for.
I want to calculate the width and height of the screen so as to
center my window on screen

I also notice that a window of 350 x 550 appear bigger compare to
the same Widow dimension in javafx and adobe air.

Why is it so?

Plz help!  Thanks in advance