How to implement D to HTML pages ?

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue Oct 2 06:56:33 UTC 2018

On Monday, 1 October 2018 at 23:17:59 UTC, rjframe wrote:

> vibe.d has more of a node.js feel. There's also DiamondMVC[1],
> which reminds me of ASP.NET (I'm not 100% sure whether that's
> intentional, and I haven't tried Diamond) and includes an ORM.

As the creator of Diamond, then I can say it's 100% intentional
that it reminds of ASP.NET. It was originally just an alternative
template engine to vibe.d to create views similar to razor, but
now it's a full-stack web-framework specifically targeting
enterprise development, hence why the similarities to ASP.NET.

As described on the website (https://diamondmvvc.org/):

"Diamond is build on modern principles using vibe.d, inspired by
ASP.NET and razor templates."

It can also be used in combination with vibe.d projects, in which
you can just utilize the extra tools Diamond gives you such as
some additional security, authentication, api creation, database
management (ORM) etc.