How to implement D to HTML pages ?

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:58:50 UTC 2018

On Monday, 1 October 2018 at 19:29:56 UTC, Aurélien Plazzotta
wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I would like to implement a forum and a blog within my website
> (currently including only HTML, CSS and JS, written without
> CMS), using D and SQL but I really don't know how to proceed.
> How can I integrate D into HTML pages? Are there any kind of
> include's commands like PHP ?
>
> Also, do I have to use vibe.d ? Or is it optional? I admit I
> didn't read the book yet (D Web Development), but only
> "Programming in D", which doesn't deal much with website
> workflow.
>
> Finally, what database system do you recommand to interact with
> for data-oriented website purpose? Perhaps, there are some
> standard or tierce-party librairies or ORM for PostgreSQL or
> SQLite ?
>
> Thanks for all the light anyone will be willing to spread :)

Nothing get you simpler with Vibe.d than my blog[1]. I've done a
series of tutorials for beginners but straight to the point.

1. https://aberba.netlify.com/
2.
https://aberba.netlify.com/2016/hello-world-app-with-the-vibe.d-web-framework/
3. https://aberba.netlify.com/2016/form-upload-in-vibe-d/