Copy parameters from function passed as an alias

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Thu Oct 11 08:44:14 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 07:44:04 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:

> Now, is this the only way to inform the soap factory of your
> parameter names? Could you instead pass them more explicitly?

The variable example is actually a good alternative. I like it.

To answer your question however, yes because all functionality is
converted from a WSDL file to D types and the D types correspond
to the soap service and its functions. It should be as minimal as
possible because the generated module should not be a module that
should get modified since it’s autogenerated.

I mean it’s possible to manually construct the envelopes but the
point is to automate the whole process so all you gotta do is
write regular D code that seems to call regular D functions even
though those functions are actually soap operations.