Building GUI projects with D

karis njiru vckaris at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 15:40:07 UTC 2018

Hi. Am a computer science student from Kenya and decided to use D
for my class project on Principles of Programming Languages. Am
having a lot of fun with D but have come across an issue. I have
been using Visual D for the past 2 months for my coding but after
a lot of research i found out that i cannot build GUI projects
with visual D. So i took on Entice Designer which for the past
week has been a nightmare for me to compile my code error being
the system cannot find the path in the command prompt specified.
I have installed DMD and DFL lots of times but there is still the
same issue. Please help