need help about get all public static function name

test test at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:59:21 UTC 2018

On Monday, 22 October 2018 at 11:42:59 UTC, test wrote:
> On Monday, 22 October 2018 at 11:18:20 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
> wrote:
>
> Error: template instance `TypeTemplate!(BaseType)` error
> instantiating

I use alias this to allow call static method on proxyType.

It work some time, but on other case it report:

The code throw error is:

struct TcpStream {

        void read(ubyte[] data){
            auto id2 = Fiber.getThis();  // Error: this for
getBoxPayload needs to be type BoxedTypeNode not type TcpStream

If the read is static method, then there is no error.

I can not fix this so I try use static method alias, but it work
on normal case not my code (100KB+).

I try made a simple example but it has no error: