link errors when using extern (C) structs

DanielG simpletangent at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:11:05 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 28 October 2018 at 08:38:56 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
> Oh yeah, I didn't think to mention that you need to compile
> them for them to fix your missing symbols problem.

Wait, wut? Do modules that get pulled in from dub's "importPaths"
not get compiled in the same way?

The dstep-generated files were working for the most part --
standalone C functions had no problem -- it was only those
structs that I was having problems with. But now that they're in
the default /source folder, I don't get the linker errors
anymore. <shrug>