Small or big dub packages

Igor stojkovic.igor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:31:55 UTC 2018

Can someone tell me what are pros and cons of having multiple
extra small dub packages that depend on each other versus one dub
package that has a bunch of functionality? Good example for this
is dlib (https://github.com/gecko0307/dlib). It has many
functionalities that could be split into separate packages.

The way I see it the advantage of smaller packages is that users
can pick and choose and and only have the code they really need
in their project, but the con could become managing a lot of
dependencies. Also I am not sure how compile time on clean
project and previously compiled project would be affected.