Where do I learn to use GtkD

helxi brucewayneshit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:22:21 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 13 March 2016 at 19:28:57 UTC, karabuta wrote:
> Gtk3 from python3 has got I nice book with examples that are
> not so advanced but enough to get you doing real work(from a
> beginner point of view). GtkD seem to have changed the API
> structure compared to python3 Gtk3 and the demo examples just
> "show-off" IMO :). The documentation is really^ not good :)
>
> Any help on where I can get better leaning materials(GtkD)?
> Repo, blogs post, etc please

Sorry for the shameless self plug, and I know it's already too
late. I have been working on porting some of the pygtk examples
to GtkD and covered almost the half of it. For anyone who is
reading this thread please check out the repo I mention bellow.
For experienced users of GtkD, please leave your PRs and
suggestions.

https://gitlab.com/9898287/gtkdnotes