std.process: spawnProcess

Dr.No jckj33 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:05:45 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 September 2018 at 14:36:42 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> From what I can see, processes created with std.process:
> spawnProcess are not terminated when the creating process
> terminates, i.e. it seems Config.detached is the default for
> these process.
>
> Is there a way of all spawned processes being terminated on
> main termination?

You also can use WINAPI's job object. It will close the registred
process, even if the application exit abruptly. I have, by now,
only a link to a C# example how do that but I believe you can
convert to D easily.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6266820/working-example-of-createjobobject-setinformationjobobject-pinvoke-in-net