dub doesn't work with dmd 1:2.082.0-1.0?

SuperPrower superprower at somedomain.org
Thu Sep 13 11:46:44 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 13 September 2018 at 06:11:53 UTC, rmc wrote:
> There don't seem to be any changes to dub or dmd directly
> related to this error perhaps its a packaging issue?

I really don't know, looks like it, but it's really weird, like,
why and what exactly happened? I'll try asking same question on
ArchLinux32 forums - maybe, maintainer forgot something or I
dunno.

> Just out of curiosity; Why are you using ArchLinux32?

Pretty old laptop, only supports i686 systems. I don't really
need anything else as I only use it for some hobby programming
when I'm away from my desktop.